NerdFamily Things

has been moved to new address

http://www.nerdfamilythings.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Nerd Family Things: A New Find
My Photo
Name:
Location: Fresno, California, United States

A homeschooling, conservative nerdy mom of 4!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A New Find



Ok, I love this lotion. I got it a Costco a couple of weeks ago (for a better deal than Amazon) but I was sad to see that they don't plan on reordering it. Now for those of you who don't know me really well, I don't use lotion very often. I find it annoying because first you have to stop and put it on but then it is greasy and then nothing at all. This one is different. When you first put it on it is a little greasy but after 15 minutes (probably less) it isn't greasy but your hands are really soft. I even wash my hands. I had let my hands get so bad this winter that you could see the white of dry skin. I tried this at a demo and when I woke up the next morning you could see a difference. So go get moisturized!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home