NerdFamily Things

has been moved to new address

http://www.nerdfamilythings.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Nerd Family Things: Math Tutor Review
My Photo
Name:
Location: Fresno, California, United States

A homeschooling, conservative nerdy mom of 4!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Math Tutor Review

I recently had the opportunity to review a couple of videos from The Math Tutor. I have to say that I am not a fan of these. I tutored math for years and I was looking forward to videos but they just didn't hit the spot with me. The math seems solid but they are boring. If you have a student who has never dealt with the subject matter and you are looking for a teacher, they might do. But if you have a kid whose is already having an issue, these will bore the student and cause them to tune out. They have many dvds in various areas of math. I could totally be off but that is my opinion.

A plus, I may have been inspired to create my own videos!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home