NerdFamily Things

has been moved to new address

http://www.nerdfamilythings.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Nerd Family Things: Furniture Moving Made Easy
My Photo
Name:
Location: Fresno, California, United States

A homeschooling, conservative nerdy mom of 4!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Furniture Moving Made Easy



NerdDad and I just finished painting the office and these were a huge help! We have an l-shaped desk that had to stay in the office and then we had 2 filing cabinets and a cabinet that had to be moved out. For less than $10 bucks these saved us back aches, sprains and more! We have used these to move furniture to vacuum, mop and just rearrange. If you don't have a set on hand it is totally worth it!

(WFMW)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

We're going to be moving to a new house in a month or so - I'm adding these to the shopping list. Thanks!

August 19, 2009 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We tried those once and they were awesome!

August 24, 2009 at 7:28 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Have these.. .LOVE them.. I can move furniture all by myself with these..

September 1, 2009 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger Green Darner said...

I'm so glad you posted on these because I have always wanted to know if they really worked!

September 17, 2009 at 1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home