NerdFamily Things

has been moved to new address

http://www.nerdfamilythings.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Nerd Family Things: Free Kindle Readers
My Photo
Name:
Location: Fresno, California, United States

A homeschooling, conservative nerdy mom of 4!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Free Kindle Readers

As you can tell I like books, my kids like books and my husband likes books. So why wouldn't we want to get in on some of the free Kindle downloads out there? Well, since we don't have a Kindle (and are too cheap to buy one;) we would need a way around that;).

So I was stoked to read about Amazon's free readers for the PC. Those of you with an iPhone might also be happy to hear that there is a free reader for the iPhone too! You just download and install them. That is it. Then partake in all the books!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home