NerdFamily Things

has been moved to new address

http://www.nerdfamilythings.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Nerd Family Things: Tupperware Joy
My Photo
Name:
Location: Fresno, California, United States

A homeschooling, conservative nerdy mom of 4!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tupperware Joy

So for those who don't know, I am a bit type A. But without the time to act it out as much as I would like;). To further my organization attempts I purchase some Tupperware containers to organize my pantry. I was inspired to share with you based on a blog post I read some where quite a while ago. So here you go!



I even used my labeler!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am also a modular mate junkie....If you are not a Tupperware consultant yet...you should definitely consider doing so.

If for nothing else, do it for the discount. Once you get your account advertise it on your blog and make a couple of extra dollars. Besides, with the economy the way it is...we could all use a couple of extra dollars.
Always Remember....
Make it Good...Keep it Simple and Keep it Fresh!
Ken
www.CaptainKitchenman.wordpress.com

April 3, 2008 at 11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home