NerdFamily Things

has been moved to new address

http://www.nerdfamilythings.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Nerd Family Things: Why I Sneez, Shiver, Hiccup, and Yawn
My Photo
Name:
Location: Fresno, California, United States

A homeschooling, conservative nerdy mom of 4!

Monday, March 3, 2008

Why I Sneez, Shiver, Hiccup, and Yawn



This was a good book on reflexes that we read aloud over the weekends. The kids loved the illustrations and activities included in the back. It was a simply put book that explained why you have physical reactions to some things. It could have been an independent read except for just a few words. I like that they included real phrases such as plantar reflex yet keep it simple enough for kids to grasp. I would recommend this book!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home