NerdFamily Things

has been moved to new address

http://www.nerdfamilythings.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Nerd Family Things: Clip On Thermometer
My Photo
Name:
Location: Fresno, California, United States

A homeschooling, conservative nerdy mom of 4!

Friday, May 30, 2008

Clip On Thermometer


So I was looking for something for a friend and I saw this item. Apparently you can just clip it to a kid's clothing so there is contact with the skin. Then you can check their temperature continuously. It will beep if it loses contact. One of the pictures I saw the kid had it clipped to the top of the diaper. The one annoying thing is it beeps if the temp goes up one degree. I don't know if that is one single beep or what. But for less than $20 I think it is a good deal.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home