NerdFamily Things

has been moved to new address

http://www.nerdfamilythings.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Nerd Family Things: Beating the Summer Blahs
My Photo
Name:
Location: Fresno, California, United States

A homeschooling, conservative nerdy mom of 4!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Beating the Summer Blahs



So the Works for Me Wednesday is on beating the summer boredom. Well, we here at the NerdFamily got this as a Christmas gift a while ago and man is it great. It is like Legos in the way that you can build a million things but better. That is because you have to also grasp a bit of the cause and effect to get all the marbles to go in the ways that you want. This is a great thing for kids and parents of all ages. It is also neat because you can keep building on the set until you have a full menagerie of fun!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger The Animator's Wife said...

My boys love playing with a friend's set. It really is hours of entertainment!

June 2, 2009 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger Ticia said...

I can't wait until mine are old enough to use that. I think Christmastime we'll be able to give that without it being a frustrating toy.

June 3, 2009 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger turtleracing4 said...

It is amazing how many hours my boys play with this toy. I do find that it is one that has better WOW factor if it goes into hiding for awhile.

June 3, 2009 at 4:52 PM  
Anonymous Heather @ JustDoingMyBest said...

My kids use to have a plastic version of this toy and it was so much fun! I think I liked it more than they did!

June 7, 2009 at 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home