NerdFamily Things

has been moved to new address

http://www.nerdfamilythings.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Nerd Family Things: Joolwe Pendant Review
My Photo
Name:
Location: Fresno, California, United States

A homeschooling, conservative nerdy mom of 4!

Friday, April 17, 2009

Joolwe Pendant Review

I recently received this pretty little silver heart pendant to review from Joolwe. This is so sweet and simple. It really seemed to dress me up and I got quite a few compliments on it. I love it! It is really pretty with both blue and clear stones that sparkle. What more does a girl need?

This is just one of many great pieces they carry. They have the simple pieces and they also have those wow pieces. So go over and check out all the neat stuff Joolwe has. Also, if you happen to like jewelry they have a great blog!

(This is a FRN Review!)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home