NerdFamily Things

has been moved to new address

http://www.nerdfamilythings.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Nerd Family Things: The Princess and the Pea
My Photo
Name:
Location: Fresno, California, United States

A homeschooling, conservative nerdy mom of 4!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Princess and the Pea



The NerdPie picked up The Princess and the Pea when we were at the library last week and I internally rolled my eyes. We have all read this story before and I was reticent to read it yet again. But this was a delight to read. The kids and I both loved it. The vocabulary was great because it enabled the kids to develop theirs a bit further and the illustrations were fabulous. I highly recommend this to anyone!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home