NerdFamily Things

has been moved to new address

http://www.nerdfamilythings.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Nerd Family Things: Help a Girl Out and Try Something for Free!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Fresno, California, United States

A homeschooling, conservative nerdy mom of 4!

Friday, August 8, 2008

Help a Girl Out and Try Something for Free!

Amazon wants to promote their free Amazon Prime Trials. So I get a financial incentive (yes, money;) for every person who signs up for a free trial. Can you believe it? It is a great program to begin with.

Amazon Prime members enjoy the following benefits:

1. Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of Amazon.com Items
2. Overnight Shipping upgrades for only $3.99 per item
3. Shopping with no minimum order size
4. Ability to share benefits with up to 4 household members

So what do you have to do to try this for 1 month free? Just click on the banner and sign up. As long as you cancel before your month is up nothing will be charged. I know because I have done it my self. During that time I did a lot of my Amazon shopping to make the most out of the deal. Can you get a better deal than that?

If you like it and it is worth it to you, DON'T CANCEL. With Christmas coming up think about how much you spend in shipping and handling alone. That may pay for a year long membership. So help me out and go try it!



(This will be cross posted to all my blogs)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home